• Fits through a standard 36 in wide steel door frame
• Use Accessories Model 500, 497
• After lift brackets are installed, 60.5 long, 30 in wide, 77 in high.
• Includes 40 in Monitor, laser printer with AirPrint, and two power strips
• Power Pass® Electrical Pass-Thru grommet provides easy, weatherproof power cord access
• Steel Thickness: 16 gauge (14 gauge floor)
• Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Power Crew® in box power supply provides 4 GFCI outlets for safer in-box power.
• Connect, switch and charge mobile devices with a 4port USB hub and 2port USB switch
• Includes UPS back-up power supply for up to 30 minutes of emergency power
• Cabinet weighs 742 lbs when fully loaded with electronics
• Includes wheel casters
Click here to see the PDF for even more details!
• Style: Field Station
• Color: Tan
• Height: 75 in
• Width: 30 in
• Depth: 55 in
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 742 lbs
• Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 57.6
• Material: Steel
• Lock System: WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
• Powder Coat Finish: Yes
A step above the traditional jobsite protection device, the DataVault is customized to the professional’s demand with technology best suited to improve business efficiency. DataVault enables secure connectivity for all stakeholders directly to the worksite, empowering productivity and maximizing ROI of technology investments. DataVault’s customized interior arrives on the job ready for use and is supported with a nationwide manufacture certified support network to bring agile solutions to customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.